Who We Are
Since 2005, O.N. Site Construction Inc., has provided general contracting and professional project management services to an enviable client list that includes some of Canada’s top companies. We are a service-oriented company, with an earned reputation for quality workmanship and unprecedented customer service. We provide national coverage with active construction projects in the commercial sector across the GTA, Northern Ontario, Manitoba, BC and Alberta. Projects range from small interior renovations to complex multi-million-dollar projects.
We strive to exceed client expectations in a professional, timely and cost-effective manner leveraging three strategic pillars: service, safety, and sustainability. Our core belief is that the true value of a construction management relationship can best be harnessed by viewing ourselves and acting as, an extension of our client and all stakeholders involved in project delivery. At O.N. Site Construction Inc., we are committed to providing reliable, quality workmanship that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
This is a full-time on-site and in the office Project Manager role located in Oakville, Ontario. The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of client projects. The Project Manager will also be responsible for coordinating and managing project teams, monitoring progress, and ensuring all deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Construction Project Manager that comes with multi project experience who will work closely with a team of highly qualified professionals on medium size, multi-trade, commercial industrial renovation, or interior fit-out projects ranging from $200K to $15 million.
- Manage and supervise multiple Site Superintendents on various construction projects simultaneously
- Work to prepare project estimates, budgets, and construction schedules
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with trade contractors, consultants, sub trades, designers, and clients
- Monitor weekly progress of the construction schedule to ensure project is completed within client’s timelines and the workmanship is up to our in-house standard
- Able to visualize the entire project, anticipate areas of risk, and embed solutions in the plans/schedules
- Preparation of change orders
- Provide high level of service to all clients.
- Role reports to Senior Management
- Experience in project management and inspection
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and project management software
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field
- Experience working in the commercial/industrial construction sector is a plus.
- Familiarity with OHSA regulations and safety standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Post-secondary education in Construction Management, Architectural Science or Engineering is preferred
- Knowledge of expediting and logistics management
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Must be able to read and thoroughly understand architectural, electrical, mechanical, and structural drawings
- 4-6 years of experience in a Project Manager role
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and must have access to a vehicle to travel to and from job sites
- Independent and Detail oriented
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends on a project specific basis
- Willingness to travel out-of-province occasionally for projects
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with collaborative, experienced and supportive construction professionals serving established brand clients
- Career growth in a company that values and recognizes the contribution of their employees
- An energizing work environment that’s committed to achieving quality results reflected in the work we do, demonstrated in the way we treat our customers
O.N. Site Construction Inc. is committed to a process that is inclusive, barrier free and a workforce that reflects the diversity of our community. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals including applicants from all backgrounds.
If you are interested in the position of Project Manager and possess the required qualifications, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience and skills to email@example.com We look forward to reviewing your application!