Who We Are
Since 2005, O.N. Site Construction Inc., has provided general contracting and professional project management services to an enviable client list that includes some of Canada’s top companies. We are a service-oriented company, with an earned reputation for quality workmanship and unprecedented customer service. We provide national coverage with active construction projects in the commercial sector across the GTA, Northern Ontario, Manitoba, BC and Alberta. Projects range from small interior renovations to complex multi-million-dollar projects.
We strive to exceed client expectations in a professional, timely and cost-effective manner leveraging three strategic pillars: service, safety, and sustainability. Our core belief is that the true value of a construction management relationship can best be harnessed by viewing ourselves and acting as, an extension of our client and all stakeholders involved in project delivery. At O.N. Site Construction Inc., we are committed to providing reliable, quality workmanship that exceeds our clients’ expectations.
This is a full-time on-site role as a Site Superintendent at O.N. Site Construction Inc. in the GTA, ON. The Site Superintendent will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating on-site construction activities, maintaining project schedules, managing sub-contractors, ensuring quality and safety control, and maintaining effective communication between all involved parties.
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated Construction Site Superintendent that comes with multi project experience who will work closely with a team of highly qualified professionals on medium size, multi-trade, commercial industrial renovation, or interior fit-out projects ranging from $200K to $15 million.
- Create strong relationships and ongoing communication with all, trade contractors,
- consultants, sub trades, designers, and clients
- Monitor projects scope, budget, and time in line with client’s schedule, make certain that trade contractor meets established performance and quality standards.
- Able to visualize the entire project and anticipate issues and embed solutions in the plans/ Schedules, resolving problems effectively in a timely manner
- Responsible for overall worksite cleanliness and enforcing Ministry of Labour regulations and O.N. Site Construction Safety Policy
- Perform hands-on demolition, carpentry, general construction support, if required
- Ongoing communication with Project Manager on issues and progress
- Role reports to Senior Management
- A minimum of 3-5 years of construction supervision experience – A must
- Post-secondary education in Construction Management, Architectural Science or Engineering is preferred.
- Commercial Industry, Interior fit-out experience
- Thorough understanding of architectural and mechanical drawings
- Strong understanding of construction procedures, materials, and project specifications
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Effective problem-solving abilities and decision-making skills
- Current Knowledge of Ontario Occupational Health & Safety regulations and legislations
- Ability to read blueprints and construction documents.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience in the financial services sector or restaurant industry is a plus
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to your own vehicle
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends on a project specific basis
- Willingness to travel out-of-province occasionally for projects
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with collaborative, experienced and supportive construction professionals serving established brand clients
- Career growth in a company that values and recognizes the contribution of their employees
- An energizing work environment that’s committed to achieving quality results reflected in the work we do, demonstrated in the way we treat our customers
O.N. Site Construction Inc. is committed to a process that is inclusive, barrier free and a workforce that reflects the diversity of our community. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals including applicants from all backgrounds.
If you are interested in the position of Site Superintendent and possess the required qualifications, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to reviewing your application!